DG3’s Gift Guide for Guys: Part 2
This is part 2 of a gift guide that has been curated to feature a list of items that look sleek and fit well in a guy’s life.
1. Mobile Phone Bike Mount, $16, Urban Outfitters, metro Detroit locations.
A great accessory for anyone with a bike who loves to ride and talk.
2. Billy Jealousy Beard Envy Kit, $25, Nordstrom, metro Detroit locations.
Guys with beards can take them pretty seriously so if you know a serious beard dude, the Beard Envy Kit will be his most favorite gift.
3. Stick-n-find Bluetooth Location, $50, Brookstone, 248.637.2866.
Do you know a guy who is constantly losing his keys? This location device is exactly what he needs.
4. Leather Gloves, $30, H&M, metro Detroit locations.
You don’t want him to touch your bare skin with cold hands, so these leather gloves are as much for him as they are for you.
5. Areaware Wood Phone Stand for iPhone 5/5S $35, J. Crew, 248.649.2739.
This old-school clock with a unique tech twist is a great gift for the man who uses his phone as his alarm clock and has a retro taste in home décor.
6. Cyberoptix Tie Lab, $30, Peacock Room, 313.559.5500.
Cyberoptix Tie Lab has so many different ties and bowties, you will be sure to find the right one to fit the styles of your dad, cousins and significant other in a single shopping trip.
7. Roll Up Travel Charger, $49, Restoration Hardware, 248.614.6984.
For the traveler in your life, this easy-to-pack item will give him one less thing to worry about when getting ready for a trip.