Wear It’s At: Holiday Party Dressing
Alright, Christmas is six days away and you have all of your shopping done (and if you don’t, we have some gift ideas here, here, here and here) but nothing to wear for the holiday’s festivities. Don’t fret! While shopping your closet is always a good idea (seriously, find your favorite dress, Google the style of it and you will find so many different ways to wear it), sometimes you just want something new. The dresses below are great options for holiday parties, a New Year’s Eve night out and many other winter gatherings that will take place before the snow melts.
1. Kate Spade Bow Back Fit and Flare Dress, $428, Kate Spade, 248.458.2025.
This dress is the perfect party dress – exactly what Kate Spade is known for.
2. Club Monaco Clodia Leather Dress, $369, Club Monaco, 248.649.2665.
This blended-wool, fully lined dress will keep you warm and give you some edge with leather accents.
3. Topshop Velvet Wrap Front Jumpsuit, $80, Nordstrom, metro Detroit locations.
We know, we know, it’s not a dress, but this is such a great party outfit, we had to add it to the list.
4. Leifsdottir Water Garden Dress, $198, Antrhopologie, metro Detroit locations.
A jewel-toned dress that is conservative enough for a holiday dinner with the in-laws and so fun, you can even wear it out for New Year’s Eve. (Different crowds call for an outfit repeat, are we right?
5. Fitted Dress, $50, H&M, metro Detroit locations.
If your family keeps things a little more casual around the holidays, this fitted t-shirt dress will do the trick!
6. Velvet Deep V Mini Dress, $48, Rococo, 248.449.8066 & 248.792.5810.
This dress will keep your arms warm and let you show off your legs when everyone is normally bundled up.