Wear It’s At: Fur, Baby!
It’s that time of the year, again. The holiday parties are over and the temperatures have dropped well below zero, so it’s time to stay warm by all means necessary. Fortunately, the (faux) fur trend is back and we are so grateful because it’s a luxuriously stylish way to bundle up. Below, we have compiled a list of the most fabulous fur options to put into your wardrobe and as an added bonus, some items are on sale so don’t go into sticker shock until you see it for yourself.
1. FauxFurEver Snowball Trapper Hat, $212, FauxFurEver, 249.561.4155.
Shop local, stay warm and cover up a bad hair day with this fun trapper hat.
2. Faux Fur Trimmed Toggle Duffle Coat $280, BCBG, 248.643.3300.
A full fur coat is a commitment so if you are looking to dip your toes into this trend, then this duffle coat is the way to go.
3. Talula Beckledge Coat, $198, Aritzia, 248.248.458.0955.
Since leopard is the neutral of prints, wearing this coat is almost like wearing all black. It’s a no-brainer.
4. Akris Kalgan Lamb Fur Vest, $5,990, Saks Fifth Ave, 248.643.9000.
Channel your inner Olivia Palermo and put on a mid-length vest over any outfit.
5. Steve Madden Marbles Boots, $90, Steve Madden, 248.637.7510.
These utilitarian-style boots will keep your feet toasty and add a bit of interest for your boots-in-snow Instagram pictures.
6. Julie Lindsay Handbags Wiley Handbag, $825, Julie Lindsey Handbags, 586.850.1240.
Beautiful and expertly constructed, this bag will get you a ton of compliments and keep your lap warm when you take a seat.
7. Anthropologie Faux-Fur Earmuffs, $50, Anthropologie, metro Detroit locations.
If you don’t want to mess up your hair, a pair of faux-fur earmuffs will do the trick.