Flowers are great, but on Valentine’s Day, they are cliché, overly priced and a bit boring. Try something different and get the woman in your life something a little more thoughtful and fun. Below are a few items perfect for best friends and lovers, whether you are celebrating Galentine’s or Valentine’s Day this weekend.
1. Garance Dore Social Stationary, $22, J. Crew, metro Detroit locations.
Hand written communication is a lost art and since it’s done so infrequently, why not have great stationary on hand for when a hand written note is needed most.
2. Argento Vivo Mini Knot Ring, $28, Nordstrom, metro Detroit locations.
This knot ring is a good way to say, “I love you” without committing to any big. Just make sure you don’t drop it before you hand it over – she make think you’re proposing!
3. Dior Addict Lip Glow, $33, Sephora, metro Detroit locations.
If you don’t know exactly what type of lipstick or gloss your girlfriend or best friend prefers, this Dior Lip Glow will be perfect. It moisturizes, protects and enhances the natural lip color – perfect for all different styles of women!
4. Valentine’s Day Idiom Bangle, $58, Kate Spade, 248.458.2025.
This beautiful bangle has your feelings written all over it and, as an added bonus, the lucky girl who receives it can wear it all year long.
5. Valentine’s Day Canvas Pouch, $12, West Elm, 248.593.8200.
Cute enough to use as a clutch and when you gift it, make sure to fill it with her favorite chocolates, a Starbucks gift card and anything else small but special.